I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm sure an accountancy firm would happily provide a detailed analysis of CC's expenditure over the years. For a fee considerably in excess of £3500. Feel free to stump up the lot.

petek

Über Member
Cash makes no enemies.
:smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We should also thank the mods who give up their own time free of charge to keep the forum fun and friendly.
Maybe they are getting a cut of Shaun's riches when he does a bunk with our cash?

I'm highly suspicious of the mods motives. Why would they do it for free. Clearly deviants. ;)

You don't actually think I work for a living do you? :okay:

arch684

Veteran
I have been on this forum for 31/2 years,my £20 donation works out at less than 1/2p per day.I should have put this in the found a bargain thread

bruce1530

Guru
@Shaun
Another forum that I’m involved with makes some income from classified advertising. It’s not enough to pay all the bills, but it goes part of the way.

The way we do it is to have 2 separate classified “for sale” forums. One is for “Free ads”, which anyone can post a personal classified ad to - but only to a limit of £500 per month. If you want to sell something more expensive, or are “in the trade”, then you make a small donation per advert - £2 gets you an ad for up to £2k, and a fiver up to £5k.
Or £50 gets you a lifetime subscription, post as many adverts as you want!

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
999999-7622300736033.jpg
10 of these or donate to CycleChat.No contest.One of these gives me indigestion,ten will give me the trots.CC gives me advice laughs and cycle buddies.If push comes to shove an annual subscription will be in the post.

Cadbury-Chopped-%C2%A31-Pmp-Tablet-Wrap-NPD-Wrapper-Front-UK-Ireland1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom