I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Interestingly enough in all your self-congratulation about your own generosity you seem to be missing the point that if CC is losing money it is in everyone's interests, especially Shaun's, to get regular monthly contributions.

But still, you know...

View attachment 377667
Stop digging.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
"I have a cunning plan, I will build and maintain a website for a dozen years devoting my spare time and spending my own money, but at the end I'll walk away with a cool 3500 smackeroos."
"I'll take up cycling, and ride through the night with loads of 'em, and day rides too, that way the mugs will shell out easy and I'll be rich beyond the dreams of avarice. Oh, wait...."

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It's like one of those wisdom-of-the-masses things you see all over the net, dogma/stupidity/hypocrisy/we just didn't think this through trains of thought reinforcing themselves without recourse to logic or common sense, but with one bloke.....

Another example. Self and many others, including on this here forum, have signed up for this thing produced by a bunch of (not) fly-by-night charlatans. Production has been delayed for various reasons, resulting in bleating on FB and elsewhere about how it's vaporware, how they're going to demand refunds if they don't get it by the end of the month, blah blah blah. Never mind these people have a track record-having already developed an product, got it on sale to good reviews, fulfilled orders…Their new device involves a whole new scale of bother in development and manufacturing, which aforementioned bleating punters have chosen to remain ignorant of or pretend is non-existent, and they've posted extensively about the efforts to get the thing right before they ship, unlike certain GPS vendors we need not name.....

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
We should also thank the mods who give up their own time free of charge to keep the forum fun and friendly.
Maybe they are getting a cut of Shaun's riches when he does a bunk with our cash?
I'm highly suspicious of the mods motives. Why would they do it for free. Clearly deviants. ;)

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
Only on here would asking how much money is needed rather than just giving blindly be somehow seen as a terrible thing.

For all you know much more than £3,500 is needed in the medium term whilst you are all patting each other on the back about throwing a few quid in the pot.

Only on here would asking how much money is needed rather than just giving blindly be somehow seen as a terrible thing.

For all you know much more than £3,500 is needed in the medium term whilst you are all patting each other on the back about throwing a few quid in the pot.
No!

You cast aspersions on Shaun's integrity

If you don't want to contribute just don't and butt out.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You have been here for just a few months and you witter on about 'giving blindly'. Those of us who have been here for 10+ years have already been 'given to blindly' throughout that time. I have had thousands of hours of use out of the forum, ridden with hundreds of forum members, and been given bike parts and other kit worth way more than the pittance that I have contributed over the years.

petek

Über Member

Being able to give is a privilege.
Not wanting to give is a right.
Bleating on about not giving is a bore.
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom