I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Not sure you can edit this part of the Software but non flashing, non image just plain text links here would be perfect maybe including a donation page

Untitled.png

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I can add a simple list of cycling-related retailer links there, yes. I'll add it to my to-do list. :okay:

Sounds like a plan, I cannot speak for others but I land on CC from a bookmark straight to New Posts and just refresh so I never get to see Shopping or any other forum links. Might be worth adding it so everyone see it and or sending out a message with the bookmarks. Or in the footer. All I will do is replace my current ones with yours.
What are you viewing it on? I see less links on my phone, but the shopping one is loud and proud

Screenshot_20171011-095106.png

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Can I ask what the continued contributions are for? Shaun asked for £3500 and that was raised.

If it's for ongoing running costs, that's fine - maybe saying "The site costs £x a year to run, please give what you can" would be an idea?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
... anything over this will contribute to future running costs and greatly ease the financial pressures.
I've simply left it for a few extra days to give people a chance to contribute who don't visit daily. It will be closing shortly.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I can add a simple list of cycling-related retailer links there, yes. I'll add it to my to-do list. :okay:
Thanks I hadn't seen the one in the header. The Amazon link looks likes its missing an affiliate ID, unless its masked. I just land on Amazon.co.uk Wiggle test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom