I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moderators

Legendary Member
Morning' all.

A number of posts have now been deleted that discussed motivations for donating and some dissent by one or two forum members.

While it's ok to ask reasonable questions about the donations request, posts that are accusatory, imply wrongdoing, question the motivations for donating or are otherwise intended to provoke will be removed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Please let's not squabble - everyone is free to contribute (or not), and no one will be treat any differently as a result.

It's not unreasonable to have reservations - it's a large sum and it may not be easy for some people to see how such costs could be incurred running an Internet forum. If you are sceptical or haven't been a member for very long then simply don't contribute. That's fine.

I've left it open for a while longer to allow members who don't visit daily to participate, and once complete I will work on making changes so that I hopefully won't have to do this again.

Many thanks,
Shaun

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You missed out cheap. It's cheap fizzy yellow wee and it would be one hell of a weekend after I cleared out the £8.67 from your bank account :cheers:

8-ace-shop.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
No there isn't, but I can create separate links to be used off-site that you can bookmark in your browser and use anytime. I'll add them to the shopping links page soon. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun
Sounds like a plan, I cannot speak for others but I land on CC from a bookmark straight to New Posts and just refresh so I never get to see Shopping or any other forum links. Might be worth adding it so everyone see it and or sending out a message with the bookmarks. Or in the footer. All I will do is replace my current ones with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom