I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 4990711, member: 45"]Can I interest you in a Raleigh Twenty?[/QUOTE]
Only if it is pimped and then only briefly ;)

You daft bugger,that's made me laugh.
Meeting him made us laugh too ;)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 4990721, member: 45"]I also have some valve caps shaped like grenades, that came off the boys' bike yesterday. You can have them for £25, or you can take them both and briefly pimp the Twenty with them.[/QUOTE]
No war toys, nor war valve caps for that matter, round ours ;)

No war toys, nor war valve caps for that matter, round ours ;)
My valve caps are kinda shaped like grenades.

M24_main.jpg
....kinda

I feel a little guilty being unable to help.

However, recently a very sick dog, and many vet bills has left me in a position where I am unable to donate till pay day.

Still though, I'd like to express my gratitude to Shaun, and everybody on CC. It all makes CC an enjoyable, and fun place to read and post.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

However, recently a very sick dog, and many vet bills has left me in a position where I am unable to donate till pay day.

Still though, I'd like to express my gratitude to Shaun, and everybody on CC. It all makes CC an enjoyable, and fun place to read and post.

You shouldn't.

Slick

Guru

I agree, but keep your cash for the dog.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
@PhilDawson8270 thank you, but please don't feel guilty and please forget a donation as it sounds like you've been through the wringer with the dog already; just start some new threads over the coming weeks and months - they're just as valuable and help CC grow. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Just to nail my colours to the mast, I have made a small donation.

However, I was deterred from doing so earlier by some of the responses to the reasonable questions posted by @KnackeredBike and @RideLikeTheStig, albeit the tone of some of knackered's posts is not one I would have chosen.

Equally, it's reasonable for @Shaun to have the choice of replying - or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
Weill, I've donated. This forum has, and hopefully will continue to provide lots of good advice and links to some great bargains. The money I've saved by reading unbiased reviews and finding links to some brilliant kit at reduced prices (like my Perfetto convertible jersey), easily justifies a donation to support the running costs.

Thanks to all on here who have contributed information, useful links, stupid jokes, drivel, that attracts us back every few days.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I have had good VFM whichever way I look at it. Paid for or otherwise. Its a live magazine, cycling, general interest, politics and some great fights, sorry debates plus had quite a few laugh out louds. CC has proved very entertaining, I have had magazine and newspaper subscriptions for far more and got far less out of them. Help out or don't. Cannot see that there was ever a pay to view statement just a request. Even if the amount was for purely for time spent, the concept of CC it still represented good value in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom