I phone 8 for a 10 year olds Christmas prezzie ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
My lad wanted an XboxOne last year, thought long and hard about it but to be fair it was the right choice imho.

During the summer he's still out with his mates but on dark winter nights he's still got something to keep him occupied (after homework, reading and scouts..).

Bollocks to what anyone else thinks, he works hard at school so deserves a few treats.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'm happy for me to make my choices, and other people to make theirs, in this case at least.

screenman

Legendary Member
Somebody I know quite well has just taken out a £2000 loan to get the two kids presents, that I feel is wrong, they are struggling to make ends meet now without the loan. Not all kids will get expensive presents, regardless of what they tell you

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Somebody I know quite well has just taken out a £2000 loan to get the two kids presents, that I feel is wrong, they are struggling to make ends meet now without the loan. Not all kids will get expensive presents, regardless of what they tell you

Spending a load of cash on pressies is often due to lack of imagination on the part of the giver

#2 son was 17 last Xmas. He told me recently the pressie he most enjoyed was a "grow your own chilli plant" kit. Basically some seeds and a pot. Cost £1.50

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bloody hell. I was looking at the prices for an iPhone 6 earlier today. My 5s is getting a bit tatty and has a few issues now, mind you the recent update seems to have sorted most of it out, and thought that I couldn't afford one in a month of Sundays so hoping that my phone will do me another year or so.
How much is an iPhone 8? I don't dare look.

postman

Legendary Member
tin-can_104.jpg

Kids these days have so many electronic toys it’s possible to grow up without ever discovering the best toy in the world — the tin can telephone.

Moms and Dads, take note! Lots of science-types agree that kids will remember one toy you build with them years after they have forgotten the latest plastic gizmo.

Top Bottom