I phone 8 for a 10 year olds Christmas prezzie ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I know someone who got a Ferrari keyfob and keys, leaving the car on the drive for their 18 year old.

Car was a 1/10th R/C scale model.
I couldn't be that cruel to him... he would get very excited.... he's a bit of a car nut. But his mate will have a nice car!! (He was given a £200 lego set for SITTING not even getting good grades in his SATS test:rolleyes:).

classic33

Leg End Member
I couldn't be that cruel to him... he would get very excited.... he's a bit of a car nut. But his mate will have a nice car!! (He was given a £200 lego set for SITTING not even getting good grades in his SATS test:rolleyes:).
Fob and keys were neatly wrapped, Ferrari wrapping paper even.

Wonder what they'd have done if he didn't sit the tests.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You may have the complete story, but everyone else in this thread only has the fragment you shared.

You can go crazy and judge their parenting. Everyone else should hold back for more information.
I dont wish to judge the parenting as the kids are very polite and i think they do a very good job .
The Father ( my mate ) is also thinking along the lines of " is it spoiling his kids . So i think the thread is on track .

screenman

Legendary Member
You quoted me, please explain as it was a tongue in cheek post.

johnnyb47

Guru
A workmates son has just bought the latest "I phone" which cost a small fortune, and it stopped working after just 14 hours,
After contacting the supplier he's been told to send it off to be repaired. He's not happy about it and is demanding a replacement, but the service provider he's dealing with are not willing to replace it for a new one. I think there still at loggerheads over it sadly.

classic33

Leg End Member
A workmates son has just bought the latest "I phone" which cost a small fortune, and it stopped working after just 14 hours,
After contacting the supplier he's been told to send it off to be repaired. He's not happy about it and is demanding a replacement, but the service provider he's dealing with are not willing to replace it for a new one. I think there still at loggerheads over it sadly.
EE by any chance?

Top Bottom