I phone bar holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Would appreciate re the title .I have an I Phone 5 Are they adjustable or are they sized for specific models.Prices seem to vary from£17 up to £75

Your experiences would be appreciated.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
All the iPhone 5 models are the same size. My Otterbox cover has been the best.

tom73

Guru
@Heltor Chasca say's iPhone 5 are all the same size. Cost will be mostly down to how good they are. Some will be adjustable so fit any phone they tend to be cheep and id not trust my iPhone in one. I won't mount mine I value it too much only want a stone to fly up and its night night iPhone screen. or worse.
If you do want to mount it look for something that's made for outdoor use a bit more robust. Not sure Otterbox do a mount but I have used the cover for all my iPhone they are good saved my phone may times from damage. A good heavy duty Otterbox cover and a good quality mount should stand up to most thing's if your set on mounting it.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Another idea would be to store your phone in the top, clear pocket of an Ortlieb bar bag. The windows on the new ones are specifically designed for smart phones and using the phone’s screen while in the bag. A friend has one and I won’t deny I am jealous.

adamhearn

Veteran
Topeak Drybag could be a good option. It's not got much in the way of protection but it's waterproof and some models come complete with a handlebar mount.

Top Bottom