I pressed the button

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
OOPS, It's on it's way should arrive within 7 days it's going to be my new commuter, but i think i will be playing with it at the weekends, wanted a fixie for a long time am really going to enjoy this, think i will be changing the tyres, have got a spair pair of Schwalbe Ultremo ZX Evolution HD Folding Road Tyre with the white bands,
fixie.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
OOPS, It's on it's way should arrive within 7 days it's going to be my new commuter, but i think i will be playing with it at the weekends, wanted a fixie for a long time am really going to enjoy this, think i will be changing the tyres, have got a spair pair of Schwalbe Ultremo ZX Evolution HD Folding Road Tyre with the white bands,

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think you need to take slightly more radical action than this to address the whiteness issue here...

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think you need to take slightly more radical action than this to address the whiteness issue here...
Taking it out on the road ought to help.

chewy

Yes the rain will sure take it down a notch or two in 'whiteness'

Nice though...very nice

don't forget the seat post clamp and the headset:thumbsup:

You're right.

I missed those.

I don't ski as much as I did.....

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
fixie.jpg

Nice....but what is it?

Top Bottom