'I punched a Goldfish' and other strange things you have done today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Well, ok, to be fair, he did swim into my fist as I was changing the water in the tank (I had one of the rocks in my hand, hence the fist) but still, he was going at a fair pace!

So, what other strange things can you say you did.... Or sort of did, today, preferably with a bit of 'creative wording'?

Last edited:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
what other strange things can you say you did
Well - I read this post. Bet you can't beat that for strange :tongue:

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I put the kettle in the fridge after making a cup of coffee.

For some reason my brain obviously got confused between that and the four pint jug of milk.

That's the sort of thing!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Very strange for me. I got a bit of sarcastic abuse (while out riding) from some tit in a car passenger seat. I smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up..instead of telling him to feck off like i'd normally do.

TVC

Very strange for me. I got a bit of sarcastic abuse (while out riding) from some tit in a car passenger seat. I smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up..instead of telling him to feck off like i'd normally do.
On the subject of throwing people off who are trying to contol you. I had the call from the Microsoft Support Office telling me I had a problem with viruses etc etc. I have enjoyed all tactics, but this time I said to him 'You have a really sexy voice, I don't suppose you like guys and would fancy a hook up?' For some reason he hung up.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
On the subject of throwing people off who are trying to contol you. I had the call from the Microsoft Support Office telling me I had a problem with viruses etc etc. I have enjoyed all tactics, but this time I said to him 'You have a really sexy voice, I don't suppose you like guys and would fancy a hook up?' For some reason he hung up.

I'd be too scared to do that. What if they said yes?!:ohmy: :laugh:

Top Bottom