'I punched a Goldfish' and other strange things you have done today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
Apparently Harry Ramsden batters fish too

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I am using my laptop again (best not to ask) and one line of the keyboard is not working, so I am doing this with great difficulty with 'Character Map'.

All likes much appreciated 'cos it is such a pain! :whistle:

Last edited:

TVC

Yep. Then went on to have a coffee and croissant breakfast at a 24 hour cafe next to Notra Dame. Almost fancied sparking up a Gitanes.

gbb

Legendary Member
Sometimes you wonder....what the hell happened.
A machine kept overfeeding labels. Sensor is the most likely culprit. Pass label through manually, it activates. Feed label automatically, it doesnt at first, then does.

So you adjust the sensor position...no change. Ditto many many many times over and over....no change. You begin to wonder if it is the sensor. I spent maybe 2 hours on it.

Left it, came back to work the next day...for want of something better I adjusted the sensor position again.......it worked first time :wacko:

No logic..its like that sometimes.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Cindy inadvertently disturbed some sunbathers by trying to say 'Hello' to them, almost destroyed someone's barbeque (averted at the last moment), tried to start eating a felled tree and was then accosted by two young boys in their pants (they were swimming in the river/Loch).

Ah, the pleasures of walking a dog! :giggle:

Top Bottom