I say, are there any women here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Arch said:
<sigh>

I can see all my evenings being taken up for a while...

Mind you, I do bugger all else, just watch telly, so it's no great loss...

A mongoose would have to have a little snake with it, to do battle with. Were you thinking of Riki Tiki Tavi?
Yes miss. xx(

Gromit

Über Member
Archer, seeing as your knitting everyone wooley things for winter, Idris would like a little jumper because grandmother Gromit, doesn't understand that leaving the window open in his room = a very tired hamster. xx(

wafflycat

As Arch is into knitting, I think she should keep it cycling related & of use to the men of the forum. She could be knitting them willie-warmers for the colder months, so they can keep cycling through arctic blasts ... after all, let's be honset, she's likely to do be able to knit more than sufficient from a single 50g ball of doubleknit xx(:sad::biggrin::evil:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
wafflycat said:
As Arch is into knitting, I think she should keep it cycling related & of use to the men of the forum. She could be knitting them willie-warmers for the colder months, so they can keep cycling through arctic blasts ... after all, let's be honset, she's likely to do be able to knit more than sufficient from a single 50g ball of doubleknit xx(:sad::biggrin::evil:

She'll not be doing one for Twenty Inch then ?

You are a star arch!!! Will be waiting patiently for my wooly carpetshark!!! :eek: As for the rest of you, stop jumping on my bandwagon, your bits of bizzare lingerie can wait!!! :sad:xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
Right. So.

It's a ferret for Punky, a mongoose for Chuffy, a sweater for Idris (and I look forward to watching Gromit try to put it on him...xx().

This may take a while. But I will get there...

Willy warmers. Oh. My. God. The sad thing is, I have a pattern for baby mittens (no thumb, just a sort of total hand covering) which would do, if I just knitted them longer...

Top Bottom