I say, are there any women here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apologies to the obvious (Kirstie, Cathryn etc) and those who I already know (Waffles, Redshift) but there don't seem to be many women on here. It does rather feel like a bunch of middle aged blokes being middle aged and blokey. Or are you all there hiding under user names?

Noodley

there are not many, are there?

Quality Chuffy rather than quantity :blush:

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Can't we aspire to both?

I fear we have been found out as boring old duffers and this has lead to a dearth of female numbers. Maybe they are all in the kitchen. <runs away with hands over head> :blush:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Chuffy said:
Apologies to the obvious (Kirstie, Cathryn etc) and those who I already know (Waffles, Redshift) but there don't seem to be many women on here.

This is a cycle chat forum (though not much bike talk goes on!!) not a tinterweb dating site

You need to watch ITV4 late at night then you can get the txt numbers to speak to the laydees who live in your area and are up for it (I can pass them on to you if you like !!).

Carwash

Señor Member
Don't forget Arch!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I know one other person's a gurl but am not sure she wants to be outed. And we had the amazing Friedel for a few weeks before she continued cycling the world!!

No, I think we're a small, select bunch here, we should be cherished :blush:

stevenb

I hardly ever see women cyclists out on their bikes......infact I can only remember seeing one woman on her hybrid bike who looked as if she was pretty trim......
Does cycling not appeal to women any more? My ex was a keen cyclist and used to race/ride in Thetford Forest most season's.

Top Bottom