I spotted another helmet cammer!

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Matthew_T, 3 Aug 2012.

1. Matthew_T

Matthew_T "Young and Ex-whippet"

I passed this guy whilst out with the club this afternoon. It was about 2.35pm travelling towards Denbigh (he was travelling towards the coast). He had front and back panniers on, and a yellow and black jersey.
    As he approached us, I noticed he had a camera on his helmet. As we passed each other, I pointed at my camera and then to him, noticing that he also had a Contour HD.

I am not sure if this cyclist is on here or YouTube (I doubt I would find him) but it would be nice getting a view from his perspective of me (if he had it on record). The Countors have a red light on the front when they are turned on and recording and I didnt see this guys light on (I wasnt really looking for it).

Anyway, it was pleasant seeing another cammer anyway.

2. OP
    OP
    Matthew_T

Snapshot103-08-201223-15.png
    Who is this handsome brute?

3. atomboy

atomboy Active Member

It's so funny to read, cycle cammers meet each other. I don't believe, I will have a situation like this, I'm only the one in the east of Hungary. I have to move to the capital city to meet someone with helmet camera. :smile:

4. daSmirnov

daSmirnov Well-Known Member

Look for a video up on YouTube - "cyclist gives me evil look and points at me".

5. OP
    OP
    Matthew_T

Well I tapped on my helmet and then pointed at him, as if I was saying "I have got you!".

He was fully laden with panniers so I suspect he is either a holiday maker or a traveller. So he might not even be from this country.

6. OP
    OP
    Matthew_T

I thought I was the only one in North Wales. Clearly not!

7. Is there a "missed connections" forum?

:smile:

8. GetAGrip

GetAGrip A cycling abnormally

Lets hope he didn't think you threatened to 'nut' him, if he was seen on 'your patch' in the future ^_^ :laugh:

Matthew_T likes this.
  9. gambatte

gambatte Middle of the pack...

Daffydt.jpg

10. Leedsbusdriver

Leedsbusdriver Neither a vice president or executive member

My god Roger Federer has let himself go hasn't he.

Lyrical and Hawk like this.
  11. gambatte

gambatte Middle of the pack...

Andy Murrays praying he has!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice