I spotted another helmet cammer!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I passed this guy whilst out with the club this afternoon. It was about 2.35pm travelling towards Denbigh (he was travelling towards the coast). He had front and back panniers on, and a yellow and black jersey.
As he approached us, I noticed he had a camera on his helmet. As we passed each other, I pointed at my camera and then to him, noticing that he also had a Contour HD.

I am not sure if this cyclist is on here or YouTube (I doubt I would find him) but it would be nice getting a view from his perspective of me (if he had it on record). The Countors have a red light on the front when they are turned on and recording and I didnt see this guys light on (I wasnt really looking for it).

Anyway, it was pleasant seeing another cammer anyway.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Snapshot103-08-201223-15.png

Who is this handsome brute?

atomboy

It's so funny to read, cycle cammers meet each other. I don't believe, I will have a situation like this, I'm only the one in the east of Hungary. I have to move to the capital city to meet someone with helmet camera. :smile:

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Look for a video up on YouTube - "cyclist gives me evil look and points at me".
Well I tapped on my helmet and then pointed at him, as if I was saying "I have got you!".

He was fully laden with panniers so I suspect he is either a holiday maker or a traveller. So he might not even be from this country.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Well I tapped on my helmet and then pointed at him, as if I was saying "I have got you!".

He was fully laden with panniers so I suspect he is either a holiday maker or a traveller. So he might not even be from this country.
Lets hope he didn't think you threatened to 'nut' him, if he was seen on 'your patch' in the future ^_^ :laugh:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I thought I was the only one in North Wales. Clearly not!
Daffydt.jpg

Top Bottom