I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ... d

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Coathanger....?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sicko's who enjoy seeing a bit of killing. Yes we know this is how nature works but why watch it? They have plenty of these videos in the Daily Mail(watch as donkeys in China are bludgeoned to death with a sledge hammer by the roadside:hyper:),yet there are many on here who condemn the DM.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It was certainly CATastrophic for the croc.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Sicko's who enjoy seeing a bit of killing. Yes we know this is how nature works but why watch it?

I take it you watch war/action/sci-fi films and the mass deaths that follow?

I do not enjoy seeing animals being eaten alive by other animals, but this video just shows the power and agility of the jaguar. A crocodile was the last thing I expected to be hauled out of the water (I thought maybe a big fish) and especially not one the size in the video.

But you carry on looking at the world the way you see it, Accy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS9cSHFSu0oOLA6XczNiJt6X_k2TtvmKzbH8ARwghGwC9pj8xz.jpg

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Sicko's who enjoy seeing a bit of killing. Yes we know this is how nature works but why watch it? They have plenty of these videos in the Daily Mail(watch as donkeys in China are bludgeoned to death with a sledge hammer by the roadside:hyper:),yet there are many on here who condemn the DM.
You can't see a difference between humans killing a helpless animal for unknown (to us) reasons, and an animal that needs to hunt its own food taking a large risk to its own safety as it catches dinner?

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Brilliant @Dayvo .

I love big cats, such beautiful agile animals but also powerful ferocious killers

Thanks for sharing

I've got a ginger tom (oo-err) and he likes to think he's a big game cat. He likes best to prey on the table tennis ball as it sits stationarily on the floor, oblivious to the next attack. :laugh:

I've always been fascinated by big cats: the speed, power, grace, agility and beauty of them.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
You can't see a difference between humans killing a helpless animal for unknown (to us) reasons, and an animal that needs to hunt its own food taking a large risk to its own safety as it catches dinner?

Quite. It's going on in our countryside every second of every day. Animals are either catching animals to eat them or they're getting eaten themselves. I don't "enjoy" watching an animal catch and eat another animal. But I do enjoy watching the skill and adaptation that allows it to happen.

colly

Re member eR
I think we forget that ALL (well 99.9%) creatures in the wild come to some kind of a sticky end. Either as prey, through sickness, dying of starvation, or thirst through injury, or simply dying through a massive trauma.
From a fox or a wolf to an aphid or woodlouse very few die quietly.

Top Bottom