I think a wiffle bat would be the best weapon to carry on a bike. What would your prefered weapon be

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Not a wiffle-bat... try a wombat- they're much furrier.
But more likely to attract negative attention from the r.s.p.c.a. and they don't stay furry for long once you've used them a few times.

OP
OP
Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic

Veteran
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
See with a wiffle bat you never run out of rounds. And it would still bring a tear to the eye if you whack someone in the pods.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
See with a wiffle bat you never run out of rounds. And it would still bring a tear to the eye if you whack someone in the pods.
"I know what you're thinking. "WTF is that?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a wiffle bat, and would bring a tear to your eye if I whack you in the pods with it, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

...I dunno....doesn't have quite the same feel about it somehow...

byegad

Legendary Member
Not for pedestrians but one of these for errant motorists!

gau-8-fig14.jpg

Rear pocket water bottle with strong mix orange juice and added brake fluid.
A good squirt and the recipient vehicle sees and smells orange, until the paintwork sears off by the next day.
Peds, just aim well below chin level. Clothes ruined.

In either case dont ride that route again as they'll be looking for you with the harder version of the baseball bat ;)

Only issue if if you forget and drink it, you then become self-inflicted roadkill!

Lightsabre strapped across the rack to discourage any close overtakes.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We used to have something called "Kitty Litter Malodour" at my last company, it was used for demonstrating a dodgy anti-malodour technology we were flogging. It reduced a reporter from Tomorrow's World to a spluttering coughing mess. You could dispense it with a spray into the car's intake grille but you wouldn't want it leaking in your pocket.

A pepper spray would have a similar effect.

Top Bottom