I think a wiffle bat would be the best weapon to carry on a bike. What would your prefered weapon be

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sunnyjim

Not for pedestrians but one of these for errant motorists!

gau-8-fig14.jpg
[/quote - a bike might Bike might end up going backwards at quite a rate. 4200 * 1.5 lb rounds / min..

classic33

Leg End Member
Once used one of these fitted to the rear, facing rearward on a Brox
Propane Fired Space Heater.jpg

With a bit of damp card that was smoking, because I couldn't light it, at the rear/front of it the smoke blowing through it caused one or two to stay back.

classic33

Leg End Member
Essential for commuting through South Leeds to Dewsbury:

machine%2Bgun.jpe
Is the helmet bullet proof?

Going on recent years, wouldn't wire cutters be better for Dewsbury. Not certain about South Leeds. Used to come out on a similar route to yourself, never found it(Leeds) that bad.

rikki

Legendary Member
Not a wiffle-bat... try a wombat- they're much furrier.

Oy :eek:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I looked at pepper spray , but for some strange reason using a blinding 10m jet of liquid is classed as a dangerous weapon, but a looser who has been out all night , staggering home at 6am, still high on whatever drugs where consumed during the night, whilst seeing what he can damage or steal, walking into the road with a "come on try and get past me" gesture hands in the air is perfectly ok.
If i get one more of em trying to knock me off they are in for it (not that i have any , just thinking of what i would do if i did have)

Top Bottom