I think he did it on purpose

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
papercorn2000 said:
I find that a shaped demolition charge attached to the driver's door has pleasing effect.

The drivers door??

Arch

Married to Night Train
gambatte said:
Bus passed me this morning, one of the closest yet, thro a set of lights on a dual carriageway. He was pulling into the bus stop 20m beyond the junction (crossroads).

Strange thing was, when overtook again he was completely in the right hand lane.

That sounds to me like he made an error of judgment because he was concentrating on the stop, not you, and knew he'd ballsed up and was trying to make amends.

Not much comfort at the point you are fearing for your life I admit, but it might mean that he at least realised his mistake, and will be more on the ball in future.

Papercorn - a shaped demolition charge? What shape? Something festive like a star or reindeer at this time of year?:biggrin:

nethalus

Ranger said:
Arch, reasoned and calm (I hope) e-mail sent to stagecoach and I wait to see what happens on that, fortunately I got the bus number and as it is one of these once an hour intercity jobs it was easy to track it down using their timetables.

Oh well at least it wasn't a First bus then!:biggrin:

Top Bottom