I think I'm cursed !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Tetedelacourse said:
At least it was downhill Goober. Why didn't you fix it either on the spot or at home and cycle in anyway? Would still have been quicker than the bus, no?

I considered it, but decided just to leave it 'til I got home so that I wasn't rushing it just to get to work.

2069354368_9ea5e4debf.jpg

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Wow that is quite impressive, maybe you should change your name to RoadSweeper:tongue:

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Hairy Jock said:
Wow that is quite impressive, maybe you should change your name to RoadSweeper:tongue:

More like "The Crapcatcher - collecting the tools of the p-fairy so you don't have to !"

It was a damn big nail. At least no-one else has to pick it up in their tyre now :sad:

2069638914_66f3da717c_m.jpg

and

2068843981_25b42070ac_m.jpg

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

dondare said:
How old/new are the tyres? Two punctures in SMPs is the most amazing bad luck. Whatever kind of roads do you cycle on?

They're probably just over a year old now, and both (rear tyre) punctures have been on the same 1 and 1/2 mile stretch of the Water of Leith path (old railway path, nicely tarmac'ed). The funny thing is that it's the 'clean' stretch (where you rarely see any detritus) which has caused me the trouble. Later parts of the path, always strewn with glass, have never been the slightest bother.

It's the stuff that I DON'T see that always hurts the most.

Top Bottom