I think i'm down to a choice between these two - finally after 24 pages.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
That's odd, because in colour theory they are complementary (and classic Christmas colours). The original version was 'blue and green', but no one really sticks to that theory any more anyway.
Another one I've heard is "burgundy and purple, should never be seen on people". But that may have just been extemporised to match what I was wearing.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Red and orange don't go. When i see some of my teams players wearing their red strip with orange boots i wan't to tell them to get some different coloured boots!:stop:
Don't get me started on teams who wear red and make their goalkeeper wear orange!:ohmy:

Chris1983

If I knew how to provide a link I would.
Commencal had the same issue,but as far as I know have fixed it by better design.
I haven't heard anything from Cube about how they have rectified it.
Do a google search,plenty of info that way.

Sorry for the delayed reply, I don't come on here all to often.

I can confirm I got a new frame under warranty. It took a two or three weeks to sort but I've had no issues on the replacement frame and I've done a good 5k miles on it.

Thanks

Chris

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My bike has been made(a day earlier than expected)and is being shipped,says the latest Planet X email. It could be here tomorrow in time for Wednesday's club ride. I don't think i'll take it out though.
I'll have to get used to the gears,the weight and the performance of the bike before a challenging ride. A few miles around the block at first maybe?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just ride it as far and fast as you want :smile: just be cautious if it's damp on new tyres

Yes but someone told me the Shram gears will be different?

Top Bottom