I think i'm down to a choice between these two - finally after 24 pages.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
On a snot green bike, even I would go with black saddle and black tape. Green will be hard to keep clean, to match to the bike and to source in a high quality tape like Lizard skin or Fizik. Ymmv

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I had a white saddle and it was very hard to keep it white! It ended up a mucky grey ...

Agreed - I had a white saddle and bar tape on my winter bike. I now have a light grey / brown saddle and bar tape, best of all it did not cost me anything for the colour change.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

vickster

Legendary Member
I prefer to buy decent lizard skin tape, all three variants are top notch and a range of colours. More expensive though for the better quality (£20-30), not such an issue for best summer bike, won't be changing every 5 minutes

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I tried but after a 6 minute "Our experts are busy" repeated message, i gave up. They didn't reply to my e -mail, maybe they will today.
You will find this an awful lot with Dribble ....

although they have some great deals, they are often achieved by speccing some low end parts, especially naff wheels.

I was once very interested in buying one of their R872 frame/forks sets but was unsure on sizing, so I phoned them several times per day for days & didn't get one answer, result, I bought another brand of bicycle elsewhere.

I also hear that even if you go to Chorley they won't let you sit on a bike *how true this is I don't know*.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
BUT!! Is it big enough for me?:scratch:
No.

I am 6ft 0, 33" leg & ride a 58 Cube, leave it alone & go for a 60 Cube or Large Giants Defy, I would need a M/L Defy *if I wanted one*, had a Large & it was too, errrrrr Large.

Top Bottom