I think i'm down to a choice between these two - finally after 24 pages.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
So that's that ... What are we all going to do with our time now!

Shall I start posting about my blood clots again ...? :whistle:

:laugh:

I hope you enjoy the bike Accy. You can bring it out on a local forum ride to show us, as long as you promise not to throw it down the nearest cavernous pothole :okay:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yey, Well done.

fossyant

So that's that ... What are we all going to do with our time now!

Shall I start posting about my blood clots again ...? :whistle:

:laugh:

I hope you enjoy the bike Accy. You can bring it out on a local forum ride to show us, as long as you promise not to throw it down the nearest cavernous pothole :okay:

No, we've had enough, you big clot !! :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
I've just spent 7 bloody minutes on the phone to some dozy @'%! at Planet X! He knew feck all about the offer, so he went off to find his supervisor. Three minutes later he reappeared to tell me he still knew feck all about it! I asked him if he could phone me back later. That seemed to confuse him..I'm sure the idiot was doped up or something!

The bloke(Joe) was quite helpful after he woke up a bit

And you took this guy's advice? :wacko:

ps still waiting for the thread title to be changed :tongue:

fossyant

Look he could have gone for a test ride with Mark or Wayne....

Mark Lovatt or Wayne Randle. Both seriously hard nuts. Mark used to work at the bike shop in Macclesfield when I were young, and he was a fast up-coming fast man.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well i wasn't going to fork out at least 700 quid for "better ones"!
Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite WheelsetShimano/SRAM 10/11 Speed + £700.00 :ohmy:
The ones on now will do till/if i decide to upgrade in the future.
The weight(probably around 8.7kg)will be a big difference to someone like me who's used to 11 to 12 kilos
[QUOTE 4233978, member: 76"]Personally I wouldn't have rushed into it like you seem to have done.

I reckon a bit more research and you could have got yourself an even bigger bargain. I blame the internet, everyone wanting things yesterday.....[/QUOTE]

I've been searching for over a year now. I had to do something impulsive and buy one otherwise it'd just drag on. I know something might come along that is a better deal but that could be months away and to be honest i was driving myself crazy looking at bikes for sale day after day.

fossyant

It's hard work picking a bike. I'm musing over a full suspension beastie for when I'm better ! I like this, that, the other. But fancy a Bird ! :laugh::tongue:

vickster

Legendary Member
Good grief, finally

Enjoy your new snot green bike

Check out YouTube for how to use SRAM shifters most efficiently :okay:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Now we all wait for the thread where we Accy mulls over if the geometry is too aggressive. That should be at least 10 pages.

In all seriousness, check it out at home before you ride it, you do have the right to return it if you are not happy.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I understand @redfalo orderd a Mercian some time ago. He was quoted a mind boggling 8 month (possibly longer) lead time. I reckon he'll get his bike first.
I ordered mine in Sept 2015, and expect to get not before July/August this year. However, lead time may be a tad longer in my case as I went for the Vincitore - the fancy lugs apparently can only be made by one specific person on this whole planet.

Top Bottom