I think i'm down to a choice between these two - finally after 24 pages.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They advised me to go for this chainset.......SRAM Rival 11 Chainset (No BB)172.5mm | 50-34T

These were the only add ons i chose Look Keo Classic 2 Road PedalWhite and Black so the bike came to £934.98
They said it'd be here before the end of the week. The bloke(Joe) was quite helpful after he woke up a bit.:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So - have you given up or actually bought something?

Yes i have! It took a while but i've finally gone and done it!. Planet X had to email their bank details, then i had to go into the bank and get them to transfer the money.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm quite happy. A full carbon bike with a decent(hill friendly) groupset and wheels, and in a nice bright colour. All for less than a grand! The Cubes were nice but i couldn't take a chance on the frame sizes and most were only 10 speed.

potsy

Rambler
I prefer the pink and would have to bin the stock tyres, apart from that huge Planet X logo it looks great :okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I prefer the pink and would have to bin the stock tyres, apart from that huge Planet X logo it looks great :okay:

I'll just wear the tyres out then get some better ones. I quite like the logo,and well the pink might be ok for some but i settled for the safe green.:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Apart from the colour, the weight, the wheels and tyres,doesn't look too bad

Well i wasn't going to fork out at least 700 quid for "better ones"!
Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite WheelsetShimano/SRAM 10/11 Speed + £700.00 :ohmy:
The ones on now will do till/if i decide to upgrade in the future.

The weight(probably around 8.7kg)will be a big welcome difference to someone like me who's used to 11 to 12 kilo aluminium bikes.:smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom