I think the chunky kit kat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
They spoiled the normal Kit Kat by doing away with the foil wrapping IMO.

It's never been the same since:angry:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

tyred said:

I know. That's the accounts for you. Bottom line is all that matters these days!

A

another_dave_b

Kit-kats are all well and good. But they're not milk chocolate HobNobs, the One True King of Biscuits. :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Not a bad shout but the chunky Kit Kat is the choice of champions I'm afraid!

another_dave_b said:
Kit-kats are all well and good. But they're not milk chocolate HobNobs, the One True King of Biscuits. :biggrin:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Crackle said:
The 4 bar is a more sociable biscuit as well, ideal for sharing with friends and making that satisfying click as you break it up into smaller dunkable bits to savour.

share?!! FRIENDS?!!!!! ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
tyred said:

I remember, that made the Today programme. The rep from Nestle was trying to say it was for improved freshness (when it's so obviously a production cost saving measure), and John Humphreys kept saying "So, are you saying we've been eating stale kitkats all this time?" and hung on with all the tenacity usually reserved for errant ministers...

Chunky, kitkat, not for me really. If I want a bar like that, I have a twix or something. A kitkat should be more... refined.

LLB

Just to be different - plain Rocky Bars have nicer chocolate than KitKats, and kitkats are made with wafers, not biscuits :biggrin:

Top Bottom