I want my bed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Have you looked in the bins or under the car yet? I'm sure they could find a way to fit a bed in your bin, after all that would be easier than actually ringing your doorbell.

OP
OP
Alan Frame
No trace anywhere, even looked in the plant pots, in case they'd rendered it down into sawdust.
Yodel say they will send the driver back to collect it from the shed he left it in (I don't have a shed) and will bring it to me some time.
I have leafleted every house in the street so they can expect a delivery.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I saw a program the other week about work and doss houses. According to the program,some "residents" in these places slept on a rope. A rope was tied across a room and people just lent over it and fell asleep. To wake them for their day of grind the warden just untied the rope and they all fell over,waking them up. How ingenious is that?!:thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
No trace anywhere, even looked in the plant pots, in case they'd rendered it down into sawdust.
Yodel say they will send the driver back to collect it from the shed he left it in (I don't have a shed) and will bring it to me some time.
I have leafleted every house in the street so they can expect a delivery.
Print off a missing sign, placing it in a plastic sleeve(folder type), taped to a nearby lamp post. Reward in large type, so it'll stand out, at the bottom.

Driver will see it when he arrives.

OP
OP
Alan Frame
My new bed is brilliant! I don't remember ordering it though.

But are you prepared for the news to get out that you love your new Little Princess bed?

Screenshot_2017-08-07-11-30-34-1.png

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The Yodel guy's waiting for his other three colleagues as he read that it's a Four Poster bed.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
But are you prepared for the news to get out that you love your new Little Princess bed?

View attachment 366646
Not Little Princess, he could have had this.
View attachment 366654
My Disney Princess knowledge is both surprising and unsettling.

I saw a program the other week about work and doss houses. According to the program,some "residents" in these places slept on a rope. A rope was tied across a room and people just lent over it and fell asleep. To wake them for their day of grind the warden just untied the rope and they all fell over,waking them up. How ingenious is that?!:thumbsup:
I think that sleeping arrangement gets a mention in 'Down and Out in Paris and London' by George Orwell. The 'The Twopenny Hangover' I think it was called.

Top Bottom