I want my bed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Has the bed arrived.

OP
OP
Alan Frame
Well...
Yodel insist that they have delivered the parcel yesterday.
They did indeed, but to an address 150 metres from my home...the package was properly addressed to me, but the Yodel driver decided that house number 11 is identical to the number 23 and it would be a jolly jape to jam it behind the wheelie bin at that address.
Just to add to the fun, he didn't leave a card for the householder, to alert them to the package. I found it by visiting every address in a close of 50 houses.

I've additionally had a very enjoyable 3 hours putting the bed together, a task which requires at least 8 arms, the patience of a saint and the manual dexterity of a surgeon.
Various nuts and bolts were missing from the included pack, but my spare parts box filled in the gaps.

So the bed is now complete and I'm very pleased with it, it's very sturdy.

Yodel have been totally unhelpful, evasive and downright un-businesslike in every respect throughout, though I seem to have been the only one who didn't already know that was their reputation. Any retailer that uses Yodel's services obviously does not care about it's own customers and Argos have been ear bashed along these lines in a 25 minute venting of spleen.

Lesson learnt, but I got there in the end.

Now to chill.

OP
OP
Alan Frame
I think you need to lie down .........on your new bed.... obviously

It's caused me a lot of grief, but I think the end result is well worth it

Screenshot_2017-08-08-18-57-49-1.png

Top Bottom