i won't be around much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Or a gangster tractor!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj4SpmXqYVB6upHbz2sszd-bfcyGnTv4tJk75NKjmA_Em47ghnoQ.jpg
ZZ Top tractor.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Yesssssss!:hungry:

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Whilst you wait. Less than 10 minutes old, when taken
View attachment 86717
that one of yours?

right ho, so after a woolly jumper was donned and a camera grabbed i went down for some pics. then had a shower, then ate dinner and have just been to have another look at them and finally here are the pics! :biggrin:
DSCF4658_zpsi5re9vrr.jpg

DSCF4659_zpsyfub92jd.jpg
DSCF4660_zps1urcbhiu.jpg

DSCF4668_zpspqgxiojj.jpg

DSCF4676_zpsi3nho1av.jpg

yes that's right, that is indeed a sheep selfie. perhaps a shelfie?

hope you enjoy!

@Ganymede @Mrs M @deptfordmarmoset @classic33 @ianrauk @Mattonsea
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
that one of yours?

right ho, so after a woolly jumper was donned and a camera grabbed i went down for some pics. then had a shower, then ate dinner and have just been to have another look at them and finally here are the pics! :biggrin:
DSCF4658_zpsi5re9vrr.jpg

DSCF4659_zpsyfub92jd.jpg
DSCF4660_zps1urcbhiu.jpg

DSCF4668_zpspqgxiojj.jpg

DSCF4676_zpsi3nho1av.jpg

hope you enjoy!

Cheers Ed
Woolly jumper donned? T'aint that cold out!
There's only one lamb there, raising questions about the other.
The calf was born on a relatives farm on the East Coast of County Clare. A little after 1:30 am. Been up from 6 the previous morning.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
other one is still yet to be born, fingers crossed!

wooly jumper, not that cold as you said hence i took the wooly jumper.... rather than my massive ex-police trench coat that apparently makes me look like a murderer??!!!
Cheers Ed

Mrs M

Guru

Katherine

Guru
that one of yours?

DSCF4658_zpsi5re9vrr.jpg

DSCF4659_zpsyfub92jd.jpg
DSCF4660_zps1urcbhiu.jpg

DSCF4668_zpspqgxiojj.jpg

DSCF4676_zpsi3nho1av.jpg

hope you enjoy!

Cheers Ed
Lovely pictures. It's so heartening to see how much you enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yum. A baby kebab!

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Lovely pictures. It's so heartening to see how much you enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing.
indeed i love my work life! yes it means constantly being on call 24/7, 265 days a year and many days are hard, tough work for a good 15+ hour day with very few, very short 'breaks' but i wouldn't ever trade it for sitting in a clean, climate controlled office with a comfy leather chair with tea and coffee on tap, working 9-5 with generous holidays and a 50 grand+ salary+bonuses etc. i would hate that! much rather suffer from sleep deprivation whilst mucking out lambing pens etc for 15 hours a day!

alright it's not always like that, sometimes there's tractor work to be done and the odd day at market. they're easier, shorter days that are pretty nice. but TBH i like every day of it!
Cheers Ed

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
I love my desk, big leather executive chair, my well placed lamp for those winter early evenings, real coffee as and when.

Love it!

Ganymede

Veteran
Nice one Ed! Lovely lambs. We are still waiting for our first one to pop - they usually start around 23/24th April so we are wondering when it will be! Couple of our big old ewes are looking extremely fed-up and the size of a sofa. I'll post a pic when we get our first - if all goes well, as I have to add just in case....

Well done Ed, thanks for the pix.

Top Bottom