i wont be going there again. . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh...my...god

Gay men?

Did they breathe on you? If they sneezed you might have caught AIDS!

Didn't you worry that those heterosexual members of the opposite sex that you mention would be overcome with lust and force themselves upon you?

Or do you think you are more attractive to the same sex than the opposite for some reason?

goody

Veteran
Where's Brockwell Park?

PeteT

Don't see a problem with the situation - I judge people how I find them, not by their sexuality/creed/colour.

I would have much rather been in this situation than one I was in a few years ago - out on my MTB I came across a group of Hells Angels giving some guy an almighty beating. Now that really WAS scary... I don't think I've pedalled so fast in my life to get away from that.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Don't see a problem with the situation - I judge people how I find them, not by their sexuality/creed/colour.

I would have much rather been in this situation than one I was in a few years ago - out on my MTB I came across a group of Hells Angels giving some guy an almighty beating. Now that really WAS scary... I don't think I've pedalled so fast in my life to get away from that.

:eek: :eek:

johnpembo73

Funny story

it was
eek.gif

then
bicycle.gif

and then
cheers.gif
bravo.gif

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just accidentally rode into a secret gay dogging spot in a secluded part of Lea Valley and there was only one way out (which was the way in) the grass was tall with thorny bushes and i saw 4 men in various patches sunbathing in their speedos and three other men popped their heads up from the tall grass with Meerkat-like-enthusiam. . Not familiar with this spot i tried to ride my way out of this area and frantically tried to pedal my way out of the thick undergrowth. . Eventually my legs drove me to a dead end and was confronted by a dead-end and panic struck. Perverse notions ran through my head and i started panicking 'maybe i might get raped' 'maybe these men think i want fun' sod that! I told myself and selected a Lil wayne album on my Mp3 player and put my mountain bike on low gear and scrambled out of this dodgy spot. Any obstacle that got in my way i will bunny-hop over. I must of been doing 25mph through thorn bushes and blackberry bushes and had to decend a 45o slope at speed. . . Got back out in the open again and onto the trial all hot and flustered only to be greeted by three heterosexual females and a heterosexual man. . . They must of thought i was some gaylord or saink. . . Cos i was dragging my bike up and was red faced and sweaty. . . I rode off. . . FAST!

Blimey, You frightened the life out of us, I nearly had a stroke ....

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
You should probably get yourself checked-out in case you've caught Gayness; just Google "Daily Mail" for a step-by-step cure...

Just accidentally rode into a secret gay dogging spot in a secluded part of Lea Valley and there was only one way out (which was the way in) the grass was tall with thorny bushes and i saw 4 men in various patches sunbathing in their speedos and three other men popped their heads up from the tall grass with Meerkat-like-enthusiam. . Not familiar with this spot i tried to ride my way out of this area and frantically tried to pedal my way out of the thick undergrowth. . Eventually my legs drove me to a dead end and was confronted by a dead-end and panic struck. Perverse notions ran through my head and i started panicking 'maybe i might get raped' 'maybe these men think i want fun' sod that! I told myself and selected a Lil wayne album on my Mp3 player and put my mountain bike on low gear and scrambled out of this dodgy spot. Any obstacle that got in my way i will bunny-hop over. I must of been doing 25mph through thorn bushes and blackberry bushes and had to decend a 45o slope at speed. . . Got back out in the open again and onto the trial all hot and flustered only to be greeted by three heterosexual females and a heterosexual man. . . They must of thought i was some gaylord or saink. . . Cos i was dragging my bike up and was red faced and sweaty. . . I rode off. . . FAST!

LOL nothing secret about it, Good job you did not use the Public toilet, you might have been in deep shoot then.. LOL
About the Heterosexual girls and Guy, were they wearing signs around necks saying heterosexual person, the Hetosexual girls could be dangerous if they were horny, if you are a young guy hanging out in a swinging area. I am assuming you are a young guy by your panic..

OP
OP
Vincent Lu

Vincent Lu

Where?, please do tell, I want to ride there accidentally :whistle:

Wow this thread has erected!

The area where this happened is a cyclist route on Lea Valley/Hackney Marshes. A cyclists haven apparently. And must admit its a nice area to ride any type of cycle. Just that in summer due to the nature of the place. Being it all marshy and loads of trees pervs take advantage of the cover of the undergrowth.
After this incident i went back to this area and had an encounter with another few pervy shenanagans and found out that the place was a gay dogging spot. (lea Valley Coppermill lane)
Im cool with gays. Just that accidently encountering male on male acts in public spaces comes as a shock - when all one wanted to do is take time out and relax with my bike for a few hours to escape city and town life.
I still would of been offended if the dogging spot was M-F. . . I just want to ride my bike without spoils.

Vincent

RedRider

Pulling through
Wow this thread has erected!

The area where this happened is a cyclist route on Lea Valley/Hackney Marshes. A cyclists haven apparently. And must admit its a nice area to ride any type of cycle. Just that in summer due to the nature of the place. Being it all marshy and loads of trees pervs take advantage of the cover of the undergrowth.
After this incident i went back to this area and had an encounter with another few pervy shenanagans and found out that the place was a gay dogging spot. (lea Valley Coppermill lane)
Im cool with gays. Just that accidently encountering male on male acts in public spaces comes as a shock - when all one wanted to do is take time out and relax with my bike for a few hours to escape city and town life.
I still would of been offended if the dogging spot was M-F. . . I just want to ride my bike without spoils.

Vincent

I think I know the spot you mean. Near where you have to duck your head to go under the railway bridge? But what's perverted about consenting adults having sex in an out of the way place?

Mozzy

I have some fantastic gay mates; been friends with them for years and years. Found this a really humerous thread, especially some of the responses. Brilliant! Oh, I'm not BTW, but would hope it wouldn't make any difference anyways.

Mozzy

Top Bottom