Ian Brady music quiz 'unacceptable'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No s**t Sherlock... any other monumental "how did the producers think that was acceptable" cock-ups spring to mind?

Listeners were asked to guess the identity of a person "who'd been in the news" from a series of musical clues....
The Brady Bunch theme song, The Smiths' Suffer Little Children, Mott The Hoople's All The Young Dudes and Talking Heads' Psycho Killer were the clues...

any other monumental "how did the producers think that was acceptable" cock-ups spring to mind?

There is a link here

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Especially considering it was BBC Radio Leeds.

KneesUp

Guru
James H Reeve got taken off air by Picadilly Radio (now Key103) in Manchester for playing Killer Queen after that kid ran at the Queen firing blanks during Trooping the Colour.

The Radio Leeds one is a bit grim - like a very poor taste joke that somehow made it to air without it occurring to anyone that it shouldn't

It wouldn't amuse me at all. But then, I am not from the Leeds area, so maybe my sense of humour is not so hard edged.

And if I were in charge at the BBC, then anyone who was involved in creating, or who thought it big or clever to broadcast that garbage would be looking for a new employer just as soon as the stuff was broadcast.

Top Bottom