ICE Adventure Chain Length Adjuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stearman65

One of the problems I've discovered with my Ice which may apply to other manufacturers is the price of factory enhancements & spares. Of the items on my wish list, are a full set of mud guards, a flag/flags & poles, seat repair, (wife will tackle) & a chain length adjuster. I think my wife may progress to a trike once she's had a whoopsie on her folding bike. So to help her on her way I thought fitting a chain length adjuster would allow her to have a go on mine. However the price of an ICE version seems over the top to me & I wondered if anyone had fettl'd their own. I've seen a couple on home made trikes on Ebay, one made from a skate board wheel.

[MOD EDIT]

But your comments about ICE Trike part prices being over the top is most unfair ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Well, this thread has been a bit of a disaster with most of the posts in it having to be removed from view.

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone to familiarise themselves with the User Rules and Guidelines, particularly the section on respectful conduct.

If giving advice please do so politely and respectfully. If asking for advice you are free to take or leave what is offered but do it politely and respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom