Ice cream, how much.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Grant Fondo,What a name for an ice cream.Grand Fondo,mind you some company somewhere might sue you for some trademark infringement.A double Grand Fondo with two flakes please and chocolate sauce.£4 worth every penny.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I shall be attending my local independent 3 screen cinema to watch the new Star Wars film, £ 4.00 for the ticket, £ 1.00 for a cup of tea (standard prices - no concessions).
insert smug emoticon here.

I would also like to join in the smuggery. The independent cinema in my town is £5 entry for me (25 and under) and other concessions- but £7 as a standard adult so quite a bit more than your place.

You can get tea in a mug for £1, and can also have a glass of wine or a pint of beer. The films are a few weeks later than at the franchises, but it's well worth it and I do feel lucky. There's a nice atmosphere there too, it's a place you want to be, rather than the big ones where you don't like it there but tolerate the surroundings in order to see the film.

Cheddar George

oober member
I would also like to join in the smuggery. The independent cinema in my town is £5 entry for me (25 and under) and other concessions- but £7 as a standard adult so quite a bit more than your place.

You can get tea in a mug for £1, and can also have a glass of wine or a pint of beer. The films are a few weeks later than at the franchises, but it's well worth it and I do feel lucky. There's a nice atmosphere there too, it's a place you want to be, rather than the big ones where you don't like it there but tolerate the surroundings in order to see the film.

It used to be around £ 6.00 but they had a significant anniversary in August and charged £ 4.00 a ticket for that month, they were so busy they have continued it. People (especially families) travel a considerable distance instead of using VUE, Odeon etc.

It would be nice if i could get a glass of wine though.

http://www.ritz-burnham.co.uk/

Grant Fondo,What a name for an ice cream.Grand Fondo,mind you some company somewhere might sue you for some trademark infringement.A double Grand Fondo with two flakes please and chocolate sauce.£4 worth every penny.
Indeed! I like to think a "Grand Fondo" might have a drizzle of finest Armanac over the top so make that 6 quid.

Top Bottom