ICE T TRIKE , what do you think ! !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
ICE certainly seem to have customer service licked. I was on holiday some years ago in a group and one guy broke an axle (he rides 1000's of miles and breaks a lot of stuff). We were in France. He rang ICE, and they had a new axle couriered to the hotel we'd be at in two days time. Result, he only missed one day of riding sitting it out in the broom wagon.

spiro

I have had a Trice Q for a couple of years now and I love it. Shure, they go upp hills you just have to use one gear lower than on a two-wheel crutch-pain. Or you do as I have and convert it to an electric-assisted bike, then going uphill is a lot easier
I would interested to know how you did this, how much it cost and the sort of range.

starhawk

I would interested to know how you did this, how much it cost and the sort of range.
Well it wasn't cheap I bought a "kit" which included everything except the battery, can't remember the exact price but it was around £400 and the battery and charger was around £300 if I remember correctly. No manual "how to do it" was included so you have to do the wiring and specialized fittings yourself. The range is very good, I had ridden over 110 km when I noted that the "charge indicator" tended to dive really low when the drive was on, so I recharged it but I believe that it could probably do at least 15 km more before recharging was really required

Top Bottom