Ideal Xmas Decoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Xmas.jpg

:laugh:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
According to our housing association and the fire department we are not allowed to hang any Christmas decoration to our doors, I'm sure the managers name is Scrooge :angry:

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
According to our housing association and the fire department we are not allowed to hang any Christmas decoration to our doors, I'm sure the managers name is Scrooge :angry:

When I was a kiddie, I made an Xmas decoration using coat hangers and tinsel, just as Blue Peter demonstrated. Added the candles, lit them, and within 30 mins my room was alight.

My social worker was not impressed. I think he was up to his neck in paperwork for a month. 😂

Kryton521

Über Member
I might push the boat out this year........ Rain has been really bad so might need it!

On the question of Christmas decorations. I've seen a lot, and I mean, a lot! Of houses/homes{?} with Chrimble dec's up. Delivering a lot of stuff for early Christmas shoppers, presents etc. But decorations? Already?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I might push the boat out this year........ Rain has been really bad so might need it!

On the question of Christmas decorations. I've seen a lot, and I mean, a lot! Of houses/homes{?} with Chrimble dec's up. Delivering a lot of stuff for early Christmas shoppers, presents etc. But decorations? Already?
One of my distant Facebook friends put their decs up at the weekend.
the comments were mainly telling her that she was far too early, but it seems she needs the feel good factor.
I can’t help thinking the magic will be lost having the decorations up for one sixth of the year.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan

Yes there are a few up around my neighbourhood already, and have been since the start of last week. I understand that some people are fed up at the moment and would like to hasten towards christmas, but on the other hand this is nothing new. People are trying to draw out Christmas for longer and longer as each year goes by. The words humble, moderate and modest don't mean anything to some people!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

I started ordering Christmas presents yesterday, with a couple arriving today. SWMBO wanted to light a large Christmas candle that arrived but was told firmly "not until Advent starts". Just occasionally, very occasionally, I get my way.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yes there are a few up around my neighbourhood already, and have been since the start of last week. I understand that some people are fed up at the moment and would like to hasten towards christmas, but on the other hand this is nothing new. People are trying to draw out Christmas for longer and longer as each year goes by. The words humble, moderate and modest don't mean anything to some people!
Thing is they then take em down early too (I think they're fed up with em) Mine must be the last lot up on 12th night when they get packed away.

Top Bottom