Ideas for message on the back of a bag/jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Your patience won't make your willy smaller

Your impatience will make you a bigger Dick

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I read of a young lady cyclist who got fed up with car occupants touching her bum as she rode. She started carrying a large revolver in a holster across her back. No more touching!

As she was in the USofA it was legal in her state. I suspect the UK rozzers would take a dim view.
Also, the nobbers probably wouldn't recognise such a holster because they're so rare here.

ren531

Über Member
How about this
aceo7Rari[1].png

D

Deleted member 26715

I read of a young lady cyclist who got fed up with car occupants touching her bum as she rode. She started carrying a large revolver in a holster across her back. No more touching!
As she was in the USofA it was legal in her state. I suspect the UK rozzers would take a dim view.
This intrigues me in the sense of how they managed it (not that i want to indulge) , unless of course it was the passengers.

I do remember following a cyclist down the Old Kent Road (male I think) who had "sweet and juicy" emblazoned/knitted/embroidered into lycra shorts.

Unless it was some sort of pre-bonk mindwarp.

And did it mindwarp you into bonking them?
er no.

Only followed for two or three minutes.

Pretty sure they were male. As am I. And basically straight.

And although I have worked fast in odd circumstances am essentially shy and retiring.

I had the impression that it was a mass produced item - partly why I posted in case it meant anything to anyone - but have never seen another - Old Kent Road or anywhere else.

Perhaps someone on here would like to own up to owning such a thing,

Top Bottom