Ideas please..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
It's a mate's birthday and his Mrs is asking his friends to take a photo of themselves, each spelling out a letter in a birthday message for him.

I'm honoured to be asked but I have to provide a sodding exclamation mark :blink:

We all like cycling so I want to make it bike-themed if I can; anyone got any ideas? I'm flummoxed tbh!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
How about you lying on the floor in a straight line with a bike wheel at your feet.
That’s a bit like an exclamation mark?

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

Thanks guys - those are some crackers! All far better than any crap I've come up with so far!

Practicality might be an issue as I may or may not have to take it myself..

Keep them coming please :becool:

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

You could do one of those strava art works.
It's a great idea but not without potential problems; namely:

a) It really needs to have my actually in it,
b) If I'm tasked with creating a line drawing of something in any medium, chances are it'll turn out to be a cock.

vickster

Legendary Member
Crouch down so you're the dot and hold a bike directly above your head as the line !
find a nice light bike obviously :wacko:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Screw some spd pedals into either side of an overhanging stout tree branch. Put on your cycling shoes then get someone to help you clip in and leave you hanging by the cleats. Then hold a bicycle wheel with your outstretched arms to make the dot. Can also give the possibility of hilarious captions like 'Johnny promised his mum not to try that jump again'......

Sharky

Guru
If you have a bicycle chain ..

Lay it on the ground, on a light background, in the shape you want. Use a water bottle for the dot and take a picture from above or cut a bit of the chain off to make the dot.

Top Bottom