Idiot Belgian cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
I don't know if anyone else saw this story, but crikey, what an unpleasant, impatient, idiot of a bloke. Totally unnecessary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...elgium-knocking-child-blocking-way-video.html

Cycles very slowly past a child, then deliberately pushes them over with his knee.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep, saw this last week. What a thoroughly nasty individual.

D

Deleted member 26715

Was but a love tap

Sharky

Guru
Could almost forgive him for the actual Knee knocking as I think he was losing his balance, but I cant forgive him at all for actually trying to pass, even if he hadn't collided. Lots of walkers around our lanes spread across the road and oblivious to cyclists, but I always make sure I make a noise and they turn round and see me before attempting to pass.

Sharky

Guru
dunno, looks totally intentional to me, especially considering his slow speed. if it was me I would have stopped, announced my presence & waited for clear passage. also would have been covering my mouth & nose WTF?
Yes, he should have waited until the family had seen him and moved over and having failed to pass safely, he should have checked to make sure the girl was OK, regardless of whose fault it was,

Top Bottom