Idiots,fools and naughty words.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Firestorm

Veteran
I support your sentiment. But would like to add that 'cretin' refers to someone with hypothyroidism and 'mong' refers to someone with Downs. The words have become insults but I wouldn't use them this way because of their original meanings.

I like to call people names though, especially in cases like the OPs where it's thoroughly deserved. I usually stick to synonyms for sexual organs. For example. 'You **cking di***ead.'

Edit: I thought the forum software would auto-edit the swearing. :blush:

Does anyone have any more imaginative call names for the idiots inflicting their nobbery on @postman 's MIL?
Cockwombles ?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Sorry you're having to dealt with the ineptitude of officialdom and "the computer says..."

If it's any consolation, their main competitors (run by the beardy bloke who also can't run a railway) are equally bad in our experience. When we moved here we had them come to put the phone line and interweb in. It took over 3 weeks and numerous mobile calls before someone who knew what they were doing came out and had it sorted in half an hour, while the three "engineers" who'd been out previously hadn't even managed to get a line into the house and were trying to get the BT box working...

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I support your sentiment. But would like to add that 'cretin' refers to someone with hypothyroidism and 'mong' refers to someone with Downs. The words have become insults but I wouldn't use them this way because of their original meanings.

I like to call people names though, especially in cases like the OPs where it's thoroughly deserved. I usually stick to synonyms for sexual organs. For example. 'You **cking di***ead.'

Does anyone have any more imaginative call names for the idiots inflicting their nobbery on @postman 's MIL?
w@nksplat

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Any progress @postman ?

Yes i have the pleasure to announce the original phone number was put back on the 27th.Now Mrs Postman is waiting for three different people who promised to help,to contact her.Despite e mails they have not replied back.Mrs Postman is giving them time as they may be on leave.One chap in Dundee got it all sorted,even cancelling the £50 connection charge they were going to charge my mother in law for connecting a number THEY cut off.Next week if nobody contacts here.Mrs Postman is starting to claim compo,plus a refund on mobile top ups that the mil had to get,plus a refund on one weeks line rental when no phone was available.More to come.

Alex H

Legendary Member

Could try this http://insult.dream40.org/ Mr William Shakespeare's Insult Generator :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes i have the pleasure to announce the original phone number was put back on the 27th.Now Mrs Postman is waiting for three different people who promised to help,to contact her.Despite e mails they have not replied back.Mrs Postman is giving them time as they may be on leave.One chap in Dundee got it all sorted,even cancelling the £50 connection charge they were going to charge my mother in law for connecting a number THEY cut off.Next week if nobody contacts here.Mrs Postman is starting to claim compo,plus a refund on mobile top ups that the mil had to get,plus a refund on one weeks line rental when no phone was available.More to come.
CEO's home number any use?

Top Bottom