If I am missing in action tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nice. You don’t know what a relief that is to all of us here. :smooch:

I can imagine a few were worried that i would not be talking utter boll@cks ever again

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I would eat that without a second thought.
Worst thing that can happen to chocolate is spoilage by separation of the cocoa butter from the cocoa mass, that is it gets white speckles on top and tastes a bit granular.

Bin that, don't even give it to the dog.
Pork is a high risk food: bacteria that causes spoilage in foods, food poisoning in humans and animals, stays dormant, but still alive, while in a frozen state.
Well i didn't know that!:ohmy: Thanks Pat.

I would eat that without a second thought.
Worst thing that can happen to chocolate is spoilage by separation of the cocoa butter from the cocoa mass, that is it gets white speckles on top and tastes a bit granular.

Likewise me. :biggrin:

I always buy a year's supply (OK, I might get a bit enthusiastic) of the good quality chocs on clearance after Xmas e.g. Green & Black, Thorntons, Lindt and store them in a cool dark place. They last well enough. I'm actually finishing the last of the boxes of Thorntons Alpini that I bought, must be three years ago... Nowt wrong with them, they're lovely. :hungry:

P.S. I had to hide the Alpini as my parental unit keeps breaking into my choccy stash and pinching my favourite ones...

classic33

Leg End Member
Likewise me. :biggrin:

I always buy a year's supply (OK, I might get a bit enthusiastic) of the good quality chocs on clearance after Xmas e.g. Green & Black, Thorntons, Lindt and store them in a cool dark place. They last well enough. I'm actually finishing the last of the boxes of Thorntons Alpini that I bought, must be three years ago... Nowt wrong with them, they're lovely. :hungry:

P.S. I had to hide the Alpini as my parental unit keeps breaking into my choccy stash and pinching my favourite ones...
I've an unopened tin of Quality Street from 1976. Intact seal an'all.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I've an unopened tin of Quality Street from 1976. Intact seal an'all.

Why?

Top Bottom