If it keeps on raining... I'm gonna go nuts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Noodley said:
It's glorious sunshine on the east coast of Scotlandland :thumbsup:

...and on the West Coast of Scottishland too.:biggrin::biggrin: 5 Months of rain and not a drop for 7 weeks (well a smidgin then but not a lot). Saying that the midgies have good appetites this year :biggrin:

bonj2

doesn't really matter if it's raining when it's warm anyway though really does it....just have to be a bit more careful on the bends.

Crackle said:
...and on the West Coast of Scottishland too.:biggrin::biggrin: 5 Months of rain and not a drop for 7 weeks (well a smidgin then but not a lot). Saying that the midgies have good appetites this year :biggrin:

That's because the Scotch have bought all the good weather using the £s which we, poor Southern people have gived to them. :thumbsup:
If we need to see some sun, it takes thousands of groats to buy a BMW X5 and drive to the rough South West, get on business class to Nice or Barbados or Portubonj, buy a new Ferrari coloured Colnago... - and all the while you lot have bought the rays - with our flippin' taxes.
There's something up Jimmy - ahl tell thee!

:biggrin:

yenrod

Aperitif - have you became the inimitable 'jim-lad' !

pirate1.gif

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
:biggrin: Groats? How many haggis to a groat then?

<Anyone seen the suntan cream?>

<passes the Ambre Solaire to Crackle>

Magnificent here in Aberdeenshire. :biggrin: Just been on a jaunt from Aberdeen to Ballater and back. :thumbsup:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
I'm gonna get them lot back - I'll start by drinking all their Cragganmore, followed by the Lagavulin then ish mov on to thesh Laphroaig den aftersh tha.....

If you need any help with the Macallan, I'm here. :thumbsup:

Whoosh thish Allan bloke - another chuffin' scotch fella... cookie - ish youse in on thish conshpir <hic!> acy too? <burp...> Still, you lot havsh that big lump Terry McWogan to deal with - long live The Great Wall of Hadrian - and you can keep yer Salmond farms - we'll be ok in the wee South with ous White Lightning factory and we're gonna ask for the take aways to jus' be called Donalds from now on - s'easier. Bloody scothc...not raining in Ireland is it...need some suporpt <hic>

:sad:

TVC

Typical, the Scots are all drunk before tea-time;), and with this bit of sun they have I bet they're all stripped to the waist, so will be bright red and peeling tomorrow:rolleyes:.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Very windy but beautifully sunny up here in Newcastle too - no sign of rain all weekend. Had a great tide today. The doom-laden pronouncements from national TV have kept me amused over the weekend. They don't appear to have noticed that the vast majority of the British Isles has had mighty fine weather...

monnet

Guru
I was out in Cotswoldsland this morning - I got back cold and wet (it was a bitdodgy with the wind too). Still, it's one of those days where you spend the rest of the day inside drinking lovely warm tea and pondering what tasty delights to eat for tea.

Wondered why there was a lack of postings today! Bank Holiday, of course. People wait until they get back to work before they start wasting their time posting again!

Sunny here, but it's STILL zero degees in the mornings (5.30) when I get up! :sad:

Top Bottom