If it keeps on raining... I'm gonna go nuts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yoyo

FF, Certainly a washout in W Berks and Oxon - but never saw better weather in sunny Scotland and almost endless daylight. Had a fab walk on St. Andrew's beach at 11pm last night and it was still bright-ish. Lovely drive through Scotland in both directions and so glad to miss miserable weather in south. Seem to have returned for lovely 2 free days tomorrow and Wed. It was windy and, to my soft southerness, cold in Scotland. In 6 years of trips up and down to the ancient seat of education we have never seen so much sun!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yesterday as in Monday was awful ... absolute lashings of rain, had to pick my son up from camp, luckily as he is under 8 apparently they have to be indoors, the others were under the old fashioned canvas tents. It was absolutely pouring down, saw one keen cyclist out in it, but I didn't envy him.

Luckily it stopped mid afternoon and my son was able to move up a size of bike now a 20"... he was so pleased with himself ... he kept calling in to us to come out and watch. He's even been out to check it already this morning:biggrin:.

We are going to the peak district for a couple of days cycling so now doubt it is about to rain there.

friendlybike

Don't you think that this speaking so much about the weather is so British, so much British?????????????????????

PS: Sorry if you are having a bad time FF!!!! Instead of going mad why not get a short break somewhere sunny???????????????

Top Bottom