if there's a 'cyclist's cafe' thread point me at it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
if not...is there anywhere on t'interwebs where people have posted this sort of thing? there's often chat about, this cafe and that cafe, but i know of none in my local area and wouldn't mind finding some...or i could just set trends and begin hanging out at random cafes in my lycra, although i'm not sure if i'd get done for solicitation or summat, or worse, given that i live in the fen...they only like local people that look, well...local :rolleyes:

Tribanite

the only way to find cyclist's cafe's is to be a cyclist and stop at aforementioned watering holes. before long someone else on a bike will join you

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Click here to see a map of my cycle group's favourite haunts. My personal favourites include North Curry Cafe, Curry Mallet Post Office, The Strand Stores in Culmstock, Blackmore Farm near Cannington, Maunsel Lock Cafe on the Canal, and The Potting Shed in Langport.

Peteaud

Veteran
Click here to see a map of my cycle group's favourite haunts. My personal favourites include North Curry Cafe, Curry Mallet Post Office, The Strand Stores in Culmstock, Blackmore Farm near Cannington, Maunsel Lock Cafe on the Canal, and The Potting Shed in Langport.

Bilbys in Ilminster is good. (on your map)

Barleymows on the Chard - Honiton road is good.

Potting shed (on your map) is good

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Not sure if you know it

http://www.barleymowsfarmshop.co.uk/

From there, drop down into chard, along the stop line into ilminster, up over / thru Dillington house and then cut left through staple fitzpaine via ilton and back over.
Nah, head out up Angersleigh, loop round via Smeatharpe and Upottery, then tackle Combe St Nicholas and come down off the Blackdowns through Staple Fitzpaine. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom