If you could move anywhere in UK where would you move too?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Anyone from South of Thurso is a soft southern namby lamby lightweight low calorie weakling.

OP
OP
Jameshow

Jameshow

Veteran
Anyone from South of Thurso is a soft southern namby lamby lightweight low calorie weakling.

Manchester is the one city in the UK. I've not visited. I've been to most others but Manchester eludes me! Bern to the airport and most of the suburbs too but not the city it's self!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I have low threshold, I'm happy where I am and generally given a little choice could be happy most places.
Nowadays facilities for the ageing and decent cycling opportunities are important.
That would put Belgium, Flanders way up the list.

Having had a couple of holidays in Belgium, I'd be very happy living in Ypres or Bruges

Drago

Legendary Member
That would include your wife then?
Well, me too, as I was born in Kent by accident. My Grandad had a heart attack and the family rushed, as much as one could in thr 60s, down to Kent from Shetland. The excitement was a bit much and I popped into the world prematurely. Oy the shame!

Not only is Mrs D a blue passport carrying southerner, but she's a cov lass as well. The double shame! Fortunately she's private school educated so is able to stay undercover and not reveal herself as a wannabe yam yam every time she speaks.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I'm currently in a lovely village, where we've been for nearly 20 years, but we don't want to spend our dotage here because nowt happens except people dying.

We want to be somewhere more bustling, more cosmopolitan, maybe a university town, and live within walking distance o the centre. Shrewsbury, which I've been looking at this morning might fit the bill and has some lovely properties within the river loop.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I roomed with one for a couple of years at University. Chap was really quite unintelligible at times. Came from a place West of Bromwich or some such and went to buy some baggies every other weekend, yet never came back with any trousers. Quite a card he was, right enough ^_^

Did he occasionally ask if you would like a kipper tie?

Top Bottom