If you had the misfortune .........

If you had to suffer one of the following which would it be?

• Sunburn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stinging nettles

• Mozzie bites

• Blister

• Saddle sore

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
????

A miss, or a fortune??

Nice as a young attractive Miss would be, I'd rather have a fortune to secure my future (and buy great bikes).

EDIT: when I replied, there was no choices.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
After doing the TPT a few years ago in shorts, I came to the conclusion that you become immune to stinging nettles after a while :ohmy:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Sunburn.

I've had the rest but never sunburn so can't contemplate it. Having a high level of melanin in my skin protects me - benefit of being brown

tyred

Legendary Member
Good to see the Greedo spirit is alive and well:tongue:

I'd take stinging nettles. As someone with very pale skin, sunburn is hell.:angel:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Moodyman said:
Sunburn.

I've had the rest but never sunburn so can't contemplate it. Having a high level of melanin in my skin protects me - benefit of being brown

I wish that was me ... I get lightly burnt every year... even though I slap on the sunscreen - I put it on today when the sun made an appearance for 30 mins ... otherwise I start to turn pink. Mostly I manage to only get very light pink burns as I go out of my way to avoid going red.

I went for nettles - all the rest would have an affect for longer than a few hours.

montage

God Almighty
clicked blister, but stinging nettles are so much better.
I have tough feet so rarely get blisters, something I've put to the test with hiking numerous times.
I remember when I was 9ish I used to pretend I was immune to stinging nettles infront of other kids by rubbing the leaves up and down my arm. Yer I got stung but it wasn't that bad, just a little itchey

montage

God Almighty
Headgardener said:
Mozzie bites I recon as they would have a hard job getting through the layer of hair that covers most of my body except the top of my head and the soles and palms of my feet and hands.

erm...how hairy are you??

king_kong_2005_jack_black.jpg

Top Bottom