Ikea Sladda

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Ooh, belt drive!

Moodyman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5159998, member: 259"]I had a look at one in Ikea. I didn't ride it though. They're pretty clunky in the flesh, and they seem to weigh a lot.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too.

C R

Guru
Is it actually available in the UK? Looking in their website they don't seem to have the bike itself, they have helmets and racks, but not the actual bike. Am I missing something?

C R

Guru
[QUOTE 5160018, member: 45"]They have them in Ikea Bristol.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to see if they had the instructions/spec in the website, but they don't seem to, or at least I can't find them.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
I wanted to see if they had the instructions/spec in the website, but they don't seem to, or at least I can't find them.

If you can read German (or right click on your mouse and ask it to translate) then there's a whole page about the entire range here:

http://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/categories/departments/ikea_family_products/35775/

Sadly no assembly instructions though!

In a moment there will be somebody along who says they ride one and overtook a mamil on a full plastic bike going up a steep hill.

19ebe003-48v1kd-26r_01b.jpg

C R

Guru
I wasn't expecting the information in the UK site to be in German ^_^

The UK site page for the bike is strange, it has no info about the bike at all, it has a link to the warranty document for the bike and links to helmets and racks to match the bike, but nothing about the bike itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom