"I'm a cc'er"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Hmmmm.......

It's not the most tasteful of logos. Where does it spring from? Aren't we all cc'ers?

Happiness Stan

srw said:
Hmmmm.......

It's not the most tasteful of logos. Where does it spring from? Aren't we all cc'ers?

Yes but some are more cc than others;)

Shaun

Founder
It's a work in progress, I'll explain in more detail later tonight.

Right now the girls are dragging showing me round all the shops in town.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

But it highlights those who are outstandingly generous and those of a rather more nervous disposition towards a fiver - I'm not too sure that's altogether a good thing.

thomas

the tank engine
accountantpete said:
But it highlights those who are outstandingly generous and those of a rather more nervous disposition towards a fiver - I'm not too sure that's altogether a good thing.

However, a fiver to one person might be similar to another person giving £50 or more.

It's all proportionate to someone's finances.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
potsy said:
Normal service resumed then:biggrin:

Ooomph, that was like being slapped by wet kipper:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Quite a few people didn't want the badge, and I hadn't realised when I thought-up the idea of rewarding previous donors that I would effectively be "outing" them.

The tags should be gone now. ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I'm quite confused. I think we should have had flowerpot hats instead of our avatars. I didn't mind the tags, although I'm not sure I merited it.

My inbox has also gone from 150, to 2500 and is now at 3500. By the end of the year it'll be the size of the observable universe. It was full before so gratefully received ;).

alecstilleyedye said:
those that choose to be.
Ah I see, an opt-in, opt-out arrangement. Maybe it's for the best this way, though some will doubtless disagree. Are all moderators 'global' by the way, or are there some who moderate only certain boards: and can they show their status?

Top Bottom