I'm a Daddy Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Merlot:

View attachment 6372

She arrived a couple of hours ago, litter trained and fully weaned. After a good explore she's found the litter tray and has just demolished a bowl of kitten food. Now she is sleeping it off on Mrs VC's lap. :biggrin:

A couple of years ago Sophie left for the big sofa in the sky and ever since there has been a big cat shaped hole in our lives. Merlot came from Mrs VC's cousin, we weren't going to take her quite yet, but sadly her mother was hit by a car last week, so there is no reason to leave her where she was. She has spent her first nine weeks with a dog and a small child, so nothing seems to bother her.

Anyway she's a little purr bucket, and we're dead chuffed she's here.:wahhey::wahhey:

stargazer

Vermiculturist
Congratulations to you and Mrs VC on your new arrival.

Stargazer

OP
OP
T

TVC

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Wonderful news TVC. Merlot? Does she like wine :wahhey: ???

No, but we do.

A quick update, I've just done the washing up with her perched on my shoulder, she's discovered that the bass speaker of my surround sound makes a great climbing wall, and she's fallen in her water bowl... so an uneventful day for Merlot so far :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The Velvet Curtain said:
No, but we do.

A quick update, I've just done the washing up with her perched on my shoulder, she's discovered that the bass speaker of my surround sound makes a great climbing wall, and she's fallen in her water bowl... so an uneventful day for Merlot so far :biggrin:

That's pedalling and the rest gone for a bit. You'll be glued to Merlot watching for some time to come :sad:

Oooh - have you tried firing up that bass speaker when she's on it? :wahhey:

Update, update demands I :biggrin:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The neighbour's cat Charlie has just sauntered in and she says hello to Merlot - either that or she wants some chicken.

OP
OP
T

TVC

accountantpete said:
The neighbour's cat Charlie has just sauntered in and she says hello to Merlot - either that or she wants some chicken.

I know cats, it's the chicken.

Now she's supervising Mrs VC doing some ironing.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The Velvet Curtain said:
I know cats, it's the chicken.

Now she's supervising Mrs VC doing some ironing.

Oh dear, I've got a million images from Tom and Jerry in my head now...:wahhey:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
The Velvet Curtain said:
Ooohhh!!! that's not nice, have you caught what Greedo's got? :wahhey::sad:

I bloody hope not!!!!!!

We call cats (shhhhhhh) 'chairs' in our house. Otherwise, all hell is let loose with those 'chairs' who live in the area.

Cute kitty VC, you must be proud :biggrin:

Top Bottom