I'm American. Ask me anything.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Are you relieved now that he’s gone?

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Why do you have pancakes syrup ice cream for breakfast. When we think them as sweet puddings.

The question is, why would you not.

ngrsF7B.jpg

This also came up in an image search. A breakfast fit for an Empire:

KupSv2C.jpg

I doubt many of my fellow Americans start their day with quite so much carb loading. Maybe a weekend treat.

Are you relieved now that he’s gone?

Yes.

I breathed a sigh of relief, immediately followed by indigestion thanks to that holy confection of an inauguration. Next came the first of what I expect to be many sighs of frustration. Biden doesn't have a thought in his head that hasn't been paid for by a lobbyist, or focus group tested. I'm afraid he'll simply be an efficient enabler of the worst excesses of American empire; his VP was expertly chosen for the same qualities. There's so much that needs to be done that won't be.

But yes.

How many US citizens wear buffalo headgear?

Not nearly enough, given their wide availability.

F0olHXy.jpg

Damn

Why did the House treat the National Guard so shabbily the moment their majority was confirmed?

In America, cookies (emphatically not biscuits) are considered sufficient reward for a job well done.

1LxqEOQ.jpg

Just what the doctor ordered

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Yes.

I breathed a sigh of relief, immediately followed by indigestion thanks to that holy confection of an inauguration. Next came the first of what I expect to be many sighs of frustration. Biden doesn't have a thought in his head that hasn't been paid for by a lobbyist, or focus group tested. I'm afraid he'll simply be an efficient enabler of the worst excesses of American empire; his VP was expertly chosen for the same qualities. There's so much that needs to be done that won't be.

But yes.
Yes.

Domus

Guru
These are the waffles we had in Texas and Arizona last time we were in the former colonies.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Last edited:
Top Bottom