I'm back!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

cyclebum

Ok the Elephant is on photobucket, though for some reason they are rotated. I put them right but they keep reverting back. I also added a couple of others (just to prove I was there!) ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
cyclebum said:
Ok the Elephant is on photobucket, though for some reason they are rotated. I put them right but they keep reverting back. I also added a couple of others (just to prove I was there!) ;)

Yes, I get that sort of problem. Now you just need to copy the link that has

OP
OP
C

cyclebum

th_India20087pg.jpg
(There's no stopping me now - I could conquer the world:biggrin:) Anyway one last one to prove I was there at the end, I'm the one in the middle being held up as my stabelisers had just fallen off!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Excellent! Although, if anyone can suggest why they are a bit small... Mine usually come up bigger, and you can click to enlarge them more...:tongue:

Wonderful elephant. Saw one on Monty Don's gardens around the world programme last week, in India - it was riding in the back of big flatbed truck! Apparently, both the truck and the elephant were for hire....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cyclebum,

Are you going to give us a little diary of your adventures then - funny moments and stuff - must have been a brill adventure.... but is that for the book !

OP
OP
C

cyclebum

I'll have to give that one some thought, there certainly plenty of laughs and funny moments :biggrin:, but also a few tears :ohmy:.

A taster of a funny, Last day I was riding with my buddy Rose and Gideon who was the event leader. Suddenly Rose wobbles a bit and Gideon spots the puncture before she does. We pull to the side and within seconds we are surrounded by the usual audience of locals, mostly young lads.

As Gideon set about the repair, He began to give a lecture on the correct way to go about this process including the benefits of various pumps and good web sites to purchase them from. At this point an old gentleman wondered over and smiling muttered something. Gideon then went on to say that this gentleman had said he preffered a different type!

To watch this scene maybe you had to be there but I was nearly crying, especially as non of the 'audience' had a clue what he was talking about!
:tired::biggrin:. I do have a pic of that too. Maybe I will have to do like Cathryn did and write a retrospective blog using my diary that I kept.

Top Bottom