I'm coming out and I'm proud!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz Vickers

I come out about 4 weeks ago :wahhey: ! I wear Lycra and i don't care what anyone thinks! :thumbsup: Its comfortable but....and its a big BUT........ i am NOT shaving my legs! (p.s, how do you stop the odd hair poking through the Lycra?) :whistle:

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
This is me with my daughter in my pre lycra days (last year). Note the flappy sleeves and baggy shorts. Now, I am a bib, jersey and cleat man man for any serious miles. I feel fine cycling in such attire and don't really care about the fashion police.

6029304164_a9aa6efd2f_z.jpg

Gaz Vickers

Now, be honest!!! Didn't you say exactly the same thing about wearing lycra some years before you actually did?? :bravo:
Very true, i quite possibly did, But the shaving/waxing...... is a step too far! :stop: lol

Very true, i quite possibly did, But the shaving/waxing...... is a step too far! :stop: lol

:giggle: fair enough..

..still can't see the reason for it being such a taboo though.. Personally I find it super-attractive (in the form depicted)! :hungry: Now, if you combine it with fake tan and false eye-lashes.. that's a different story altogether!!!!! xx(

2544683_f260.jpg

I'm Fat (but getting less so) And Bald (have been for years and would happily get rid of the rest if the missus would let me). I'm also a Middlle Aged Man and now I'm fully commited to being In Lycra (now can't stand anything loose flapping about).

So there you go. I'm out and I'm proud. Has it happened to you yet?

im with you , lycra is the way forward, i love my bibshorts, keeps everything tight ha ha :laugh:

Top Bottom